"mOdgurl's phOtO diaries" modgurl's Profile
When I need a short getaway, KL is the first thing that comes to my mind. It's only about 5-6 hours away by road (45 minutes by flight!) and best of all, it's cheap! Not as cheap at Bangkok, but cheap for Singapore dollars.
KL does not change as fast as Singapore. So, I can come back 5 years from now and my favourite hangouts will still be there!
The newly renovated National Museum of Singapore is an impressive building with a growing worthy collection of Singapore's history. The current festival is the "Under the Crescent Moon", which showcases rich cultural heritage of the Arab world and Turkey. It features photo exhibitions, performances and lectures. This festival will run till 21st May 2007.
More details at http://www.nationalmuseum.sg
The National Museum of Singapore
93 Stamford Road
Even though I was only in Paris for 48 hours, I now understood why it's called the "City of Love". People who have been to Paris can't help but fall in love with the city! It's just so culturally rich and beautiful. Even the buildings and streets speak volumes of the Paris' fascinating history.
Being the fashion capital of the world, there was no way I could walk down the River Seine sloppily. But even if you're not a fashionista, Paris gives you this sense of confidence that makes you carry yourself in a fashionably chic manner.
Viva la Paris!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 20 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Strawberries and Teas in Cameron Highlands"
- created a Cameron Highlands Travel Page "Strawberries and Teas in Cameron Highlands"
- Wrote a Review Have Tea at Cameron Valley Tea Cafe in Cameron Highlands Things to Do
- Commented on leffe3's profile page
updated their Profile Page "mOdgurl's phOtO diaries"
- Posted in Travel Singapore Forum "RE: Travel cafes in Singapore"
Top 5 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Israel Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.