"Apple-Town" Cupertino by GyuriFT

Cupertino Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 10 photos

The city of Apple

We lived in Cupertino from 1994 till July 1, 2008 - a mighty 14 years. We decided to move back to Europe and executed our plan on the schedule. Not an easy choice - let's see, how it will work out.

One of the famous buildings in Cupertino is the HQ of Apple, Inc. (formelly: Apple Computer, Inc.)
I had luck to work there about a decade ago. It was a unique experience and actually that was my dream, why we came to US.

Apple is at Infinite Loop 1. You cannot miss the building: it's next to I-680 freeway.

The most famous feature of Apple is of course their cantine. Without arguments it is the best in the Valley. BTW: they also make some decent computers and operating system and gadgets like iPod. But nothing compares to the food, of course. Yummmmmm

The Apple Store

A major tourist attraction is the Apple Store. It can be accessed by anyone and it is a very dangerous place. For your credit cards before X'mas. Watch out for the bill!

The Apple Store/2

• Last visit to Cupertino: Dec 2007
  • Intro Updated Jul 4, 2008

• triplehelix's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2011 at 11:22 AM

i like their products especially my iphone. i met steve jobs last year and he wasn't very pleasant (i guess most major CEOs are like that cause i've had the displeasure of meeting a few).

• jgemini65's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2008 at 6:25 PM

I wouldn't have a pay check if I worked for apple!

GyuriFT Used To Live Here!

GyuriFT

“provodnik i zajac: nu, provodnik... pogodi! ("rabbit" and the conductor)”

Badges & Stats in Cupertino

Have you been to Cupertino?

Latest Activity in Cupertino