"This is the birthplace of the great Brancusi..." Targu Jiu by mingul
Targu Jiu Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 23 photos
This is the birthplace of the famous Romanian sculptor Constantin Brancusi. It is the capital city of the Gorj district of Romania. It is an excellent place to stay if you want to visit several touristic objectives in that rural area of Romania.
- Pros:Cleanness, Not very expensive
- Cons:Large number of mosquitos
Another beautiful cave in the district of Gorj is Pestera Muierilor. This is a cave full of history as it is believed... more travel advice
mingul's Related Pages
Targu Jiu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "This is the birthplace of the great Brancusi..."
- "Targu Jiu, a Taste of Oltenia"
- "A day in Targu Jiu"
- "Targu Jiu and surrounding area..."
- "Targu Jiu"
- "Brancusi's master piece and the Kiss Gate"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Targu Jiu
- Hotels in Targu Jiu
- Restaurants in Targu Jiu
- Warnings and Dangers in Targu Jiu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Targu Jiu
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Targu Jiu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Targu Jiu
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Veliko Turnovo Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos
- Prefecture of Chalkidiki Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Thasos Island Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Cefalonia Island Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Kosice Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Targu Jiu Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Khotin' Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Prefecture of Chania 3 reviews, 10 photos