"Argostoli - The Capital of Kefalonia" Argostolion by mingul
Argostolion Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 38 photos
Argostolion or Argostoli is the capital city of Kefalonia. It has nothing spectacular about it, it is just your plain small Greek city pretty sleepy during daytime and a bit more aggitated during the night. We did not book in advance when we visited Kefalonia therefore we picked Argostoli as our base for the trip since we thought we will find accomodation there much easier. And indeed there was no trouble for us, we managed to find two excellent rooms at a very good price in less than half an hour.
- Pros:Easy and reaasonable accomodation
- Cons:Not that good beaches
If you don't have the means to leave Argostoli, you can go for a decent bath on Lassi beach. Lassi beach is just the... more travel advice
mingul's Related Pages
Argostolion Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Argostoli, the capital of Cefalonia"
- "Argostoli - The Capital of Kefalonia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Argostolion
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Argostolion?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Argostolion
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos
- Veliko Turnovo Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos
- Prefecture of Chalkidiki Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Thasos Island Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Cefalonia Island Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Kosice Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Targu Jiu Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Khotin' Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Prefecture of Chania 3 reviews, 10 photos