"Marksburg Castle - Braubach" Top 5 Page for this destination Braubach by vree
Braubach Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 188 photos
today we visited braubach for the sole purpose of seeing the marksburg castle. they have redone the main turret to preserve the stones, so i didn't recognize the pictures on the page! the tour is interesting, even when you don't understand the language of the tour guide. the inside is quite rustic but interesting.
vree's Related Pages
Braubach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marksburg - 700 years old and never conquered"
- "The Rhine and its Castles"
- "Braubach Rhine Rvr & Magnificant Marksburg Castle"
- "Marksburg Castle - Braubach"
- "Braubach, in the Rhine Gorge"
- "Marksburg, another stunning castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Braubach
- Hotels in Braubach
- Transportation in Braubach
- Shopping in Braubach
- Warnings and Dangers in Braubach
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Braubach
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Braubach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Braubach
Photos in BraubachSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Cochem Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Braubach Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalamazoo 3 reviews
- Boppard Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Koblenz Intro, 1 photo