"Bald Knob a crossroads for travelers" Bald Knob by Mindy_J
Bald Knob Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 9 photos
Bald Knob is the crossroads for Memphis/Branson/Little Rock/Jonesboro/Heber Springs. It has become a good size pit stop from all the nice gas stations going in, but it has some GREAT places to eat at, that can hardly be beat. Bald Knob sits at the bottom of the Ozark mountains, I grew up on the ridge above Bald Knob (Velvet Ridge), and went to school at Bald Knob K-12, the school system is wonderful! GO BULLDOGS!
Bald Knob has numerous lakes & forests that are apart of the wildlife refuge.
I literally grew up on this lake, in my back yard..
- Pros:good family & hospitality, Searcy just 8 min west
- Cons:no good accomodations
- In a nutshell:A small conservative town with a good school system
Usually on mother's day weekend. The city's annual festival features a parade & carnaval. There is the strawberry... more travel advice
This place has the best foot long hotdog in the world. I've been addicted to them since about age 3. This is a local... more travel advice
Mindy_J's Related Pages
Bald Knob Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Bald Knob
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bald Knob?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bald Knob
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 31 reviews, 90 photos
- Nashville Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Palacios Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Franklin Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Pensacola Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Bald Knob Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Hot Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Arkadelphia Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Mountain View Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Pensacola Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.