Krokowa Restaurant Tips by Ekaterinburg

Krokowa Restaurants: 6 reviews and 18 photos

Raspberry meringue and choc pancakes. Mmmm! - Krokowa

Raspberry meringue and choc pancakes. Mmmm!

Cafe at Zamek Krokowa: Deserts to die for

There is an indoor restaurant at the castle in Krokowa but they serve drinks, coffees and deserts seperately in what they describe as the Cafe. In fine weather you can avail of this service out of doors and have desert and drinks in the beautiful setting of the garden. Wherever we ate, during our week at Krokowa we never had desert, because every evening when we got back to the hotel, we sat outside and had a last drink and desert.

Favorite Dish: My absolute favourite desert was the raspberry meringue. This comes in a large, dinner-sized plate: hot meringue dotted with raspberries and a dollop of vanilla ice-cream. While I had this my husband had an equally generous portion of pancakes, chocolate sauce, ice-cream and fresh fruit.
Not surprisingly, when I got backfrom Poland my jeans were more than a little tight.

Address: Zamek Krokowa-Krokowa Castle

Website: http://www.zamekkrokowa.pl

Poseidon Restaurant, Debki - Krokowa

Poseidon Restaurant, Debki

Poaeidon: Beachbar par Excellence

Posiedon is the most frequented bar/restaurant along the strip at Debki and after you've eaten there once you will understand why. The food, mainly fish ( although there are other options)is fresh and wholesome and the chef seems tohave a magic touch with evrything he cooks. There are probably several chefs, but I say he, because on the three or four occasions we were there, the same chef delivered the food to the table himself. Business is brusque but it doesn't get too crowded , especially if you wait until mid-afternoon. It's the same menu and the same prices all day long and the tastiest, best value for money in the area.

Favorite Dish: I liked the cod so much that I never ventured further with the menu. Served with a generous portion of salad and very tasty fries, this was a meal fit for a king. A full meal here plus a beer or two cost around EUR 6. Eating out is so cheap in Poland that it will scarcely make a dent in your budget.

Address: Debki

Comparison: least expensive

Directions: The Poseidon is on the street running parallel with the beach en route from the bus stop

Price: less than US$10

Rating: 5

Theme: Seafood

Website: http://www.krokowa.pl

After dinner at Louisa's - Krokowa

After dinner at Louisa's

Louisa: Good food, great decor.

The decor of this restaurant really surprised me. It's in the cluster of newer buildings along with the bank and the pharmacy in a little complex obviously designed to fit in with the architecture of the castle. I expected a standard pizzeria type decor but Louisa's owners have been really clever. Step inside and you could be in your own livingroom. There are bookcases, sideboards, nice paintings on the wall: totally mellow and very inviting. The menu featured some Polish specialities but had all the usual options as well. Seven of us had dinner there and everybody's food was delicious.

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish at Louisa's was the Pork with parmesan cheese , served with crispy fried potato slices, sprinkled with rosemary. My husband had the chicken with cheese and pineapple and that was absolutely delicious also. After the meal, there was no pressure to leave and we lingered for quite a while over coffee and yet more Zyviec. Service was efficient and friendly, Iwould definitely go there again.

Address: Ul. Wejherowska, Krokowa

Comparison: about average

Directions: Louisa's restaurant is situated in the little shopping complex across the road from the castle.

Price: US$11-20

Rating: 4

Theme: Local

Website: http://www.krokowa.pl

Ekaterinburg

“Outside of a cat, a book is (wo)man's best friend.Inside of a cat, it's too dark to read. ( Apologies to G. Marx)”

Badges & Stats in Krokowa

Have you been to Krokowa?

Latest Activity in Krokowa