Bitola Hotel Tips by Ekaterinburg
Bitola Hotels: 126 reviews and 77 photos
The two levels of my suite
Months ago,in the depth of winter I booked a single room at Hotel De Niro. Because of some administrative glitch or maybe just because I got lucky, by the time I arrived in Bitola there were no single rooms left and I got an upgrade to one of two top-floor, luxury suites. This suite was on two levels with a large, comfortable living rooom and bathroom downstairs and a king-sized waterbed and Jacuzzi upstairs. The upper level overlooked the living area, a little like a large balcony and the whole combination was indeed very comfortable and attractively laid out.
Absolutely wrecked after the two-day journey from Belgrade I doubt anybody was ever more appreciative of the comforts offered and I took full advantage of them. I thought the temperatures were too high to lie on a heated waterbed but quickly discovered that the gentle heat soaking into my bones, was pure bliss.
My accomodation was at the original hotel, just of Shirok Sokak and the staff, especially Sasha who checked me in and carried my case upstairs, were extremely helpful and friendly. I'd brought Euros and payed immediately, so there were no problems with credit cards on checking out.
Unique Qualities: The most outstanding feature of this accomodation for me was the giant, heated waterbed. Sleeping on it was such a pleasant experience, that I actually looked forward to going to bed.
Location, two minutes off Shirok Sokak is central and walking back there at night I felt completely safe and secure.
On my first morning, I had a very late breakfast ( blame the waterbed) served in the courtyard of the Italian restaurant downstairs. This was a substantial plate of cold meats and salad, served with , coffee, juice, bread and a smile. Next morning, when a lot of people were checking out together, it was a foil-wrapped sandwich and a scowl from a staff-member who I suspect was new and under pressure because of the crowd.
Having paid the single room rate of EUR25 for my luxurious accommodation, I am obviously a little prejudiced about this hotel. But apart from the accommodation, I would recommend this hotel for its central location and helpful staff..
Address: ul.Kiri i Metodij 5
Comparison: about average
Directions: This is a tiny street about two turns left after the Hotel Millennium on Shirok Sokak
Phone: +389 47 229 656
More Reviews (8)
Ekaterinburg's Related Pages
Bitola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bitola Baban BItola......"
- "Noble and Proud – Bitola"
- "A short glimpse at Bitola."
- "On and Off the Road in Bitola"
- "Pre euromeet 2011 Bitola"
- "Bitola - A Townfull Of Bars !"
- "Bitola, Moj Roden Kraj ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bitola
- Hotels in Bitola
- Transportation in Bitola
- Nightlife in Bitola
- Restaurants in Bitola
- Shopping in Bitola
- Warnings and Dangers in Bitola
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tryp Verona
- Leigham Court
- Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay
- Estelar Poblado Plaza Hotel
- The Lodge At Santa Fe
- Hotel Westport
- H10 Villa De La Reina
- Te Wanaka Lodge Wanaka
- Holiday Inn Express Golden Valley
- Bellini II
- Mille et une Feuilles
- Fleischer's Hotel
- Mercure Brigstow Hotel
- The Lairgate in Beverley
Badges & Stats in Bitola
- 9 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Bitola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bitola
Photos in BitolaSee All Photos (35)
Read real reviews about Bitola Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 56 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rovinj Intro, 28 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 23 reviews, 75 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 22 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Faro Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kinsale Intro, 28 reviews, 42 photos
- Trieste Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Estacar de la Duquesa Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos