Kinsale Shopping Tips by Ekaterinburg Top 5 Page for this destination
Kinsale Shopping: 13 reviews and 9 photos
When it comes to shopping you could really go crazy in Kinsale. So many tastefully appointed shops with artistically displayed goods. These goods come at a price though so unless you want to buy maybe one good craft item,it is best to windowshop. If you have to buy a wooly jumper in Kinsale then Heather Mountain on Market Street is probably your best bet. For pottery;glass or ceramics any of the large gift shops - the one right next door to the tourist office has a huge selection.
There are two good bookshops :An Bookstor on Newmans Mall and the Kinsale Bookshop on Main Street. Of the two I prefer the Kinsale Bookshop, which provides a chair near the travel and art section, and where I feel more comfortable browsing. The prettiest shop in Kinsale, I think, is the bright orange 'Stone Mad Gallery'. Inside is pretty too with masses of quirky, pretty things at prices which wont break the bank. l
What to buy: Pottery or glass if you want to buy something of excellent quality and design. Wooly sheep if you have to bring home a toy fora child, exotic foodstuffs from one of the many delicatessens,
a book or CD which will always remind you of your time in Kinsale.
What to pay: As much as you can afford.
Address: All over town
Directions: Central Shopping area
More Reviews (27)
- See All The Legend of the White lady
- See All Where beautiful people eat beautiful...
- Parking is crazy, why not use the bus?
Ekaterinburg's Related Pages
Kinsale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Kinsale Magical Virtual Tour"
- ""Irish Beauty Harbor Town Kinsale""
- "Selling Kinsale"
- "Golf on a cliff"
- "Falling in love with Kinsale"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kinsale
- Hotels in Kinsale
- Transportation in Kinsale
- Nightlife in Kinsale
- Restaurants in Kinsale
- Shopping in Kinsale
- Warnings and Dangers in Kinsale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kinsale
- 28 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Kinsale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kinsale
Photos in KinsaleSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 56 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rovinj Intro, 28 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cork Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 23 reviews, 75 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 22 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Faro Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kinsale Intro, 28 reviews, 43 photos
- Trieste Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Estacar de la Duquesa Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (115)
- Old Head of Kinsale- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- The Scilly Walk- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- James' Fort- 3 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Chairmans Lane.- 2 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Kinsale Harbour- 5 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Town centre- 3 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Wine Musuem- 4 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Charles' Fort- 8 Reviews, 16 Photos
- St Multose Church- 2 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Summercove- 1 Review, 2 Photos
See All Kinsale Things to Do