"Vibrant Toronto!" Toronto by clareabee
Toronto Travel Guide: 4,356 reviews and 9,095 photos
We thought long and hard about where we were going to go for our honeymoon. We didn't fancy a beach holiday, and wanted somewhere we could 'experience' We love city breaks but wanted somewhere a bit further afield than Europe, so with some help from our travel agent we plumped for Toronto!!
There is a lot to see and do in Toronto which is one of the reasons we decided to visit. There is an abundance of excellent restaurants, hotels and places to hang out and have a drink. There are theatres, shopping and much more - plenty to keep anybody occupied!
I have never met such nice people as the Toronto locals. Everybody we spoke to was interested in what we were doing visiting Toronto and congratulated us when they found out we were here for our honeymoon. Everybody was so friendly - some of the folks back home could do with a few lessons off them!
- Pros:Lots to do, incredibly clean, excellent restaurants
- Cons:Very expensive!!!
- In a nutshell:A lovely city break location for all!
Ok so you can't come to Toronto without going to the CN tower restaurant. They kindly gave us a window seat as we were... more travel advice
The Senator diner is a Toronto institution. It was a fabulous place - we liked it so much we ate there 3 times! I have... more travel advice
clareabee's Related Pages
Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- "Close To Home"
- "Andre Rieu's Magic Hits Toronto"
- "TORONTO Canada"
- "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Hotels in Toronto
- Transportation in Toronto
- Nightlife in Toronto
- Restaurants in Toronto
- Shopping in Toronto
- Warnings and Dangers in Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toronto
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 93 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toronto
- updated a Toronto Travel Page "Vibrant Toronto!"
- Posted in Travel Toronto Forum "Re: Toronto affordable? "
- Wrote a Review Fabulous views of Toronto skyline about Toronto Islands in Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Canada's largest hotel!"
- Commented on one of tvor's Toronto travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 51 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos
- Brugge Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Brussels Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Manchester Intro, 10 reviews
- Tokyo Intro, 9 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Chester Intro, 9 reviews
- Warrington Intro, 8 reviews