"MY TWINS ARE BORN -29.08.2009- WELCOME TUNA & NIL" Kontes's Profile
My first trip to Europe in April 1999 with a tour for Rome - Florence - Venice with my sister. Although I didn't like Venice much, I like this picture. My favorite city is Florence in Italy and I decided to go back there and...
...and I did it! I won a scholarship for Italian langage course the same year and I have been to Florence for 1 month. It has been marvellous staying there, living there, meeting lots of people and travelling to other cities around. You can see all in my travel pages.
My sister lived in Milan for 2 years so I visited her in 2000 and stayed 15 days. There was also the very important furniture fair "I Saloni" which was the second aim of my visit as I am an interior designer. There were lost of exhibitions on design everywhere in the city. This picture shows my friends from Turkey with whom I have participated some activities on design and visited some famous designers' offices.
Again with my sister and another friend of us, we decided to go to Greece by bus from Istanbul. We have been to Tesselanoki, Athens, Kalambaka and Kavala in 8 days. It was really fun :)
Paris was the right place to go for our honeymoon, so we did it. Unfortunately we had only 4 days to stay but with a good plan we have been to lots of places. We even had time to visit Louvre (we spent a whole day bu it is worth)
The first city of Praha - Vienna - Budapest tour. I loved Praha, wish we could have stayed more. But instead we escaped from the tour and took the train for Vienna 1 day before them.
We did not stay in Vienna because we have friends living in Graz. So after a short Vienna tour they took us to Graz in where they live. A very peaceful, nice city. We stayed 2 days there.
We caught our tour in Vienna the night before we took the bus for Budapest. I think Budapest is a nice city but a little "sad", don't know why.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 17 Reviews
- 174 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on Kontes's profile page
- Wrote a Review Best Hotel Ever in Kemer, Turkey in Kemer Hotels
- Kontes and thevreemdeling are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Quiet Small Place"
updated their Profile Page "MY TWINS ARE BORN -29.08.2009- WELCOME TUNA & NIL"
- created a Ankara Travelogue "Ankara - My Hometown"
Top 10 Pages
- Hlavni Mesto Praha Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antalya Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Graz Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ankara Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bodrum Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Datca Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Izmir Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Vienna Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Akyaka Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Karaburun 1 review, 5 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22479 Reviews - 55020 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2028 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3098 Reviews - 5880 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos