"REVISITING COOL BAGUIO CITY" Baguio City by pres_16
Baguio City Travel Guide: 834 reviews and 2,427 photos
Baguio City is famous not only for its cool weather, but also for its various attractions.
Session Road is where you can find the array of restaurants, banks, stores and establishments. It is here also where one can find the steep stairway of more than a hundred steps leading to the Baguio Cathedral and the nearby Burnham Park which offers a lagoon for boating.
La Trinidad, Benguet is where you can find the Lourdes Grotto. Have fun in climbing the 255 steps of Mirador Hills leading to the Grotto. Another famous attraction here is the strawberry plantation.
In Leonard Wood Road area, one can find the famous Wright Park which offers horse backriding. Then, the visitors may stroll under the shade of abundant pine trees that line the sides of the street that leads to the gate of the Mansion House, Imelda Park and the St. Joseph's Church.
Other spots worthy of your visit are the Mines View Park, Good Shepherd Convent, Camp John Hay, The Philippine Military Academy (PMA), the Crystal Caves and the Green Valley.
In Tam-Awan Village, there are good artists who do portrait sketching for the visitors who want a souvenir of their... more travel advice
If you want to stay away from the crowd in the city market, you may opt to go to Teachers' Camp and visit the souvenir... more travel advice
pres_16's Related Pages
Baguio City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baguio city"
- "Baguio Today"
- "Baguio City - It's a "cool" place"
- "City of Pines and Mums"
- "Baguio For Christmas Break"
- "Summer Capital of the Philippines"
- "i see pine trees of green, red roses too"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baguio City
- Hotels in Baguio City
- Transportation in Baguio City
- Nightlife in Baguio City
- Restaurants in Baguio City
- Shopping in Baguio City
- Warnings and Dangers in Baguio City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baguio City
- 19 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Baguio City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baguio City
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 32 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 22 reviews, 132 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 101 photos, 8 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 8 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Masbate Island Intro, 16 reviews, 81 photos, 7 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lamma Island Intro, 10 reviews, 76 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue