"AMAZING 100 ISLANDS" Alaminos by pres_16
Alaminos Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 185 photos
Going to 100 Islands has been on my mind until it became a reality on July 2001. It was a memorable one because I travelled with my family. They took me here for a short vacation and for a breath of fresh air after getting sick in the city. We went to the Quezon Resort aboard the outrigger. The view of those tiny islands really amazed us all and it kept us wondering how did such wonderful creations come out. They are all covered with trees and the resort is rimmed by white sand.
pres_16's Related Pages
Alaminos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alaminos City, Pangasinan Province PHILIPPINES"
- "WELCOME to aLaMiNoS, pAnGaSiNaN"
- "The Hundred +++ Islands of Alaminos"
- "The Hundred Islands"
- "Alaminos City, Province of Pangasinan"
- "AMAZING 100 ISLANDS"
- "an ideal hideaway with pristine azure waters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alaminos
- Hotels in Alaminos
- Transportation in Alaminos
- Nightlife in Alaminos
- Restaurants in Alaminos
- Shopping in Alaminos
- Warnings and Dangers in Alaminos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alaminos
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Alaminos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alaminos
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 32 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 22 reviews, 132 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 101 photos, 8 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 8 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Masbate Island Intro, 16 reviews, 73 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lamma Island Intro, 10 reviews, 76 photos, 6 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue