"BATAD VILLAGE and RICE TERRACES" Batad by pres_16
Batad Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 159 photos
The stone walled rice terraces of Batad occupies the side of a massive mountain. It starts from a very low part of the mountain and climbs to the lowest ridge forming an amphitheater shape, a breathtaking landscape. Stands like a stairway to heaven!
"Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey."
----- Fitzhugh Milan
Has a terrace for good viewing of the rice terraces and the sorrounding mountains. Food is basic but nice.... Open 6AM... more travel advice
pres_16's Related Pages
Batad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "World Heritage - Batad Rice Terraces"
- "Land of the Rice Terrace!"
- "Batad Village and the Tappiya Falls"
- "A Remarkable Journey to Batad"
- "steps to heaven"
- "Batad:Place to go to walk along the Rice Terraces"
- "Beauty is Batad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batad
- Hotels in Batad
- Transportation in Batad
- Restaurants in Batad
- Warnings and Dangers in Batad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Batad
- 4 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Batad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batad
Photos in BatadSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 32 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 22 reviews, 132 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 101 photos, 8 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 8 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lamma Island Intro, 10 reviews, 76 photos, 6 travelogues
- Masbate Island Intro, 16 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue