"A Haven of Pilgrims" Manaoag by pres_16
Manaoag Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 80 photos
Built during the early 20th century, this is the famous Shrine Of Our Lady Of Manaoag or simply Manaoag Church among the locals and devotees. This is the third church built to house the image of our Lady of Manaoag; the second one was totally ruined by the earthquake of 1892. Since then, the people celebrated the Mass until 1896 in a wooden chapel near the church. However, a fire during the Philippine Revolution burned down that wooden chapel including all its contents, except for the image of Nuestra Señora del Rosario. A miracle that made this church a pilgrimage site known throughout the land.
A quiet and tranquil garden located at the back of Manaoag Church, this garden was created to provide the devotees with... more travel advice
pres_16's Related Pages
Manaoag Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Manaoag, The Blessed Town"
- "A Haven of Pilgrims"
- "A Pilgrimage town in Pangasinan"
- "A MARIAN PILGRIMAGE SITE"
- "Feast of Our Lady Of Manaoag"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manaoag
- Hotels in Manaoag
- Restaurants in Manaoag
- Shopping in Manaoag
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manaoag
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Manaoag?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manaoag
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 32 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 22 reviews, 132 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 101 photos, 8 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 8 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Masbate Island Intro, 16 reviews, 81 photos, 7 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lamma Island Intro, 10 reviews, 76 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cagayan Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues