Masbate Island Things to Do Tips by pres_16
Masbate Island Things to Do: 14 reviews and 32 photos
Bituon is our dialect for a star. So called because it faces an open space in the sky making it a good place for stargazing. However, this resort is a bit far from the city proper.
Cottages are available for overnighters.
Address: Mobo, Masbate
Other Contact: 09183464987
A long time time favorite breeze breathing hang out among the locals and the visitors alike. This is located within the city and can easily be reached by all means of transpo available in the city. This resort offers island hopping to the nearby Masbate fish sanctuary known as the Bontod Reef.
Address: Punta Nursery, Masbate City
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Haya-hay means relax. This place is now the favorite among the weekenders, especially the working people because of its location. This resort is located within the city, along the shoreline of the city, and can be reached by a car or a tricycab. They come here to relax after a tiring week.
Cottages and other amenities are available for rent. Entrance fee is P20.00, cottages, P100.00.
Address: Boulevard Extension, Masbate City
This is just to show you how our cathedral looks like after it has been renovated recently. See the altar's different architecture, it looks like a chinese inspired design.
Address: Quezon St., Masbate City
Several net cafes have already opened in the city. However, one thing I find annoying is that these cafes are always full with noisy young students who are there only for the net games rather than do some research or study.
Address: Quezon St.
Directions: Rosero-Quezon Sts intersection
More Reviews (11)
pres_16's Related Pages
Masbate Island Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Masbate Island
- Hotels in Masbate Island
- Transportation in Masbate Island
- Restaurants in Masbate Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Masbate Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Masbate Island
- 16 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Masbate Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Masbate Island
- Commented on one of jayjayc's Masbate Island travel pages
- Wrote a Review Fly Air Phil Express in Masbate Island Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fly Air Phil Express"
- updated a Masbate Island Travelogue "Together Now and Forever..."
- Posted in Travel Philippines Forum "Re: VT Manila Christmas Party -..."
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 32 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 22 reviews, 132 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 101 photos, 8 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 8 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lamma Island Intro, 10 reviews, 76 photos, 6 travelogues
- Masbate Island Intro, 16 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue