"Roadtripping Off the Beaten Path" Pagudpud by pres_16
Pagudpud Travel Guide: 440 reviews and 1,180 photos
After passing by Patapat Viaduct, we drove down to Mairaira Cove in Pagudpud. This beach, though not yet commercialized and developed, is blessed with clear blue waters and white sand. A slow drive down to Mairaira gave us the chance to appreciate the captivating view. The sight of the blue sea and the white sand would really take your breath away. I had no plan to swim here anymore, but the water was too inviting and irresistible. Something you wouldn't want to miss....
pres_16's Related Pages
Pagudpud Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "weew! pagupud itetch..?!!"
- "Pagudpud - A World of It's Own"
- "Pagudpud: A Dream Destination"
- "Boracay Of The North"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pagudpud
- Hotels in Pagudpud
- Transportation in Pagudpud
- Nightlife in Pagudpud
- Restaurants in Pagudpud
- Shopping in Pagudpud
- Warnings and Dangers in Pagudpud
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pagudpud
- 0 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Pagudpud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pagudpud
Photos in PagudpudSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 32 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 22 reviews, 132 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 101 photos, 8 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 8 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Masbate Island Intro, 16 reviews, 81 photos, 7 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lamma Island Intro, 10 reviews, 76 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue