"Caesarea National Park" Caesarea by Vabate
Caesarea Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 304 photos
Herod's former palace at Caesarea National Park marks where Paul once stood in the adjacent Judgement Hall when he appealed, as a Roman citizen, to Augustus Caesar. Paul set sail to Rome from here and was crucified at a later date.
The Book of Acts 21-27 describes the event.
This is an easy and delightful day trip from Jerusalem Central Bus Station. Bus Number 947 leaving at 8:30am arrives at... more travel advice
Vabate's Related Pages
Caesarea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Caesarea of Herod the Great"
- "Ancient City Of Caesarea"
- "we took a day off and went to caesarea"
- "Romans, Byzantines, Crusaders..."
- "Archaeological Gem By The Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caesarea
- Hotels in Caesarea
- Transportation in Caesarea
- Nightlife in Caesarea
- Restaurants in Caesarea
- Shopping in Caesarea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caesarea
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Caesarea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caesarea
Photos in CaesareaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Jordan Intro, 23 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aqaba Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Wadi Rum Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Amman Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jarash Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Madaba Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Dhahab Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Caesarea Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Al Karak Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.