Aqaba Nightlife Tips by Vabate Top 5 Page for this destination
Aqaba Nightlife: 4 reviews and 3 photos
Gateway Complex, Aqaba
Upstairs at the Gateway complex on the waterfront are two bars - Rovers with outside patio and Friends.
Rovers is an English style pub with beer on tap and western menu.
MacDonald's is next door, and there is an internet cafe downstairs.
Dress Code: Casual dress code - jeans or shorts are fine.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (27)
- See All Visitor's Centre
- Fake Addidas
- See All Rivage
- See All Bus to Karak Castle, from Aqaba
Vabate's Related Pages
Aqaba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aqaba : the sea, the ships and the shops"
- "The Gulf of Aqaba"
- "Aqaba: a Jordan town in the Red Sea"
- "Aqaba on the way to\back Petra"
- "Relax now...You are in Aqaba!!"
- "Special economic zone - Aqaba of the Red Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aqaba
- Hotels in Aqaba
- Transportation in Aqaba
- Nightlife in Aqaba
- Restaurants in Aqaba
- Shopping in Aqaba
- Warnings and Dangers in Aqaba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aqaba
- 28 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Aqaba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aqaba
Photos in AqabaSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Jordan Intro, 23 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aqaba Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Wadi Rum Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Amman Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jarash Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Madaba Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Dhahab Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Caesarea Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karak Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.