"Quincy - a tiny town in above Lake Tahoe" Quincy by garthdad
Quincy Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 3 photos
Beautiful forests right at the crest of a ridge - one year it rained, another it snowed, and this time it was perfect!
Fog hangs over the valley; tall trees, and really fresh air.
2002 BMW 1200Ca - yes I like it...classic and high-tech, like me!
- Pros:Peaceful, curvy, and wild
- Cons:Needs a little bit of nightlife!
- In a nutshell:Take the Feather River Hiway, then go to Tahoe!
Quincy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Feather River Annual Longboard Ski Races"
- "Quincy - a tiny town in above Lake Tahoe"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Quincy
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Quincy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quincy
No friends yet.