"A little piece of paradise" mojacko's Profile
Finally after a year of planning, I have experienced what all the fuss was about! The sand is a beautiful oatmeal color and the sparkling waters are clear! There are algae formations that can be avoided but in deeper water it's perfect! I had a wonderful first time on arguably the most famous island in the Philippines and I wish I had stayed longer!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 11 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- mojacko and cHeLLe28 are now friends.
- Wrote a Review First class service at midrange... in Boracay Island Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "First class service at midrange prices"
- Posted in Travel Coron Island Forum "Re: Cheap, Clean and Safe..."
- updated a Boracay Island Travel Page "Perfect first time"
- Commented on one of mojacko's Boracay Island travel pages
created their Profile Page "A little piece of paradise"
- Boracay Island Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Panglao Island 1 review, 5 photos
- City of Manila 1 review, 4 photos