"Arica, siempre Arica" Top 5 Page for this destination Arica by aero198
Arica Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 98 photos
Welcome to Arica!
Arica is the most northern city of Chile, in the frontier with Peru, so at the whole city you will notice the mix of Chilean and Peruvian cultures.
Arica's (and the whole 1st Region) is tax free, so it's really cheap buying things here.
This pic is Arica's morro.
These are the points of interest when you are going to Arica: *The old building of the "Aduana", designed Eiffel's... more travel advice
It has a very good price/quality relationship. Frigobar service, bar and restaurant have really convenient pirces, It's... more travel advice
aero198's Related Pages
Arica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Semper Fi"
- "Arica, siempre Arica"
- "Mi Arica!"
- "Arica, the golden city"
- "Crossing the boarder to Chile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arica
- Hotels in Arica
- Transportation in Arica
- Nightlife in Arica
- Restaurants in Arica
- Shopping in Arica
- Warnings and Dangers in Arica
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Arica
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Arica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arica
Top 10 Pages
- Santiago Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chile Intro, 20 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Miami Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Serena Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos