"La Serena... calmed, peaceful." Top 5 Page for this destination La Serena by aero198
La Serena Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 201 photos
I like La Serena, it's a mid to small size city, with a beautiful beach, it's located about 450 km from Santiago, in the 4th region.
The architecture here follows a nice colonial style, making the city unique.
The city also offers many "parks" and they act as "oasis" in the middle of the desert. Take allok at the Japanese park, the Coll park and the Pedro de Valdivia park.
What I like the most is the elqui valley, it's 90km from La Serena and it's magical and "charged" with energy, it's worth a visit.
It's located 90kms south-west of La Serena. Its clear skies make "valle de elqui" a wonderful place if you like watching... more travel advice
It's the mall in La Serena, it has 70 stores, 2 Department Stores, 6 movie theatres and 9 restaurants, located in front... more travel advice
aero198's Related Pages
La Serena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LA SERENA, the city of pisco and papayas!"
- "La Serena"
- "La Serena Beaches"
- "La Serena... calmed, peaceful."
- "Elqui Valley"
- "LA SERENA"
- "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Serena
- Hotels in La Serena
- Transportation in La Serena
- Nightlife in La Serena
- Restaurants in La Serena
- Shopping in La Serena
- Warnings and Dangers in La Serena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Serena
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to La Serena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Serena
Top 10 Pages
- Santiago Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chile Intro, 20 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Miami Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Serena Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos