"CORDOBA - Argentina" Top 5 Page for this destination Córdoba by aero198
Córdoba Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 282 photos
In november, nice weather, from 25°C to 30°C, one night we caught a storm a saturday night ( no hanging out :(( ).
The city is located in the center of Argentina, and everybody there told us to visit the nearby town of Villa Carlos Paz but we couldn't as our visit was too short.
Located at city center, the old Cabildo building remembers the colonial past of the city, now it is a cultural center. more travel advice
There are tow shopping centers in Cordoba, one is Patio Olmos, located downtown. The other one ( i don't know the name)... more travel advice
aero198's Related Pages
Córdoba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cordoba- colonial splendor"
- "Peatonal JB Alberdi"
- "CORDOBA - Argentina"
- "A Fabulous City to Take Your Camera"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Córdoba
- Hotels in Córdoba
- Transportation in Córdoba
- Nightlife in Córdoba
- Restaurants in Córdoba
- Shopping in Córdoba
- Warnings and Dangers in Córdoba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Córdoba
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Córdoba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Córdoba
Photos in CórdobaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Santiago Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chile Intro, 20 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Miami Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Serena Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos