"Moenjodaro" Moenjo Daro by Rehmat
Moenjo Daro Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 8 photos
Moenjodaro (Mound of the Dead), an archaeological site which has been rated amongst the most spectacular of the world’s ancient cities. Considered one of the earliest and most developed of urban civilizations, Moenjodaro flourished from the third to the middle of the second millennium B.C.
When it vanished leaving only traces of its culture. Moenjodaro alongwith Harappa (in the Punjab), some 1280 km away – formed part of the Indus valley civilization and its is now generally believed that these were the cities, referred to in the Rigveda that were destroyed by the Aryan invaders.
Rehmat's Related Pages
Moenjo Daro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ancient Civilization and Bhutto Country"
- "Pictures of Moenjo Daro"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moenjo Daro
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Moenjo Daro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moenjo Daro
Photos in Moenjo DaroSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Derawar Fort Intro, 4 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Katas Intro, 1 review, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dera Nawab Sahib Intro, 2 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Muzaffarabad Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thatta Intro, 15 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bahawalpur Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Peshawar Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Abbottabad Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kohistan Tikai Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Nathia Gali Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.