"Still untouched island" Top 5 Page for this destination Folegandros Island by xenia_k
Folegandros Island Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 103 photos
Folegandros is part of SW Cyclades. Its main town, Chora, is a dreamland place, situated on a cliff about 200m above the sea. What you see is basically the architecture of cyclades islands...paved streets, successive squares through narrow streets, well kept white houses with blue windows and a wonderfull medieval settlement of Kastro.
- Pros:beautiful, clean and quiet
- In a nutshell:4 days in the perfect gataway
Is actually the old part of Chora, right on the verge of the cliff. It s a medieval settlement where the front part of... more travel advice
xenia_k's Related Pages
Folegandros Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ":: Folegandros ::"
- "Folegandros, The Unspoiled Beauty"
- "Folegandros - The island of Peace"
- "Still untouched island"
- "Dramatic landscape"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Folegandros Island
- Hotels in Folegandros Island
- Transportation in Folegandros Island
- Nightlife in Folegandros Island
- Restaurants in Folegandros Island
- Shopping in Folegandros Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Folegandros Island
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Folegandros Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Folegandros Island
Photos in Folegandros IslandSee All Photos (11)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Folegandros Island Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.