"Rugby; where I live" Top 5 Page for this destination Rugby by geoveo
Rugby Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 217 photos
One of the William Butterworth "Victorian High Gothic" buildings to be found here in Rugby. Examples can also be seen in London and Oxford.
This is a statue of William Webb Ellis, the originator of Rugby Football. He started the, now world-wide, game here at Rugby School in 1823.
- Pros:It's small and quiet
- Cons:It's small and quiet
Very good vegetarian food all made right on the premises. A changing variety on the menu and very generous portions,... more travel advice
geoveo's Related Pages
Rugby Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rugby ---- The Historic Market Town"
- "Rugby; where I live"
- "My guide to Rugby"
- "RUGBY - a working page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rugby
- Hotels in Rugby
- Nightlife in Rugby
- Restaurants in Rugby
- Shopping in Rugby
- Warnings and Dangers in Rugby
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rugby
- 9 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rugby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rugby
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Favourite car you have owned?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Visit the Oxford Canal leisure walk."
- Wrote a Review Visit the Oxford Canal leisure walk. in Rugby Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on one of JohnScale's Rugby travel pages
- updated a Rugby Travel Page "Rugby; where I live"
Top 10 Pages
- Essaouira Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rugby Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Liguria Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Sidi Ifni Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Manarola Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Morocco Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Tafraoute Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Rome 1 review, 2 photos
- Cyprus Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.