"Proud citizen of the town of Freising" Top 5 Page for this destination Freising by Freising
Freising Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 65 photos
It´s a pity there is so very few information on the web on this town and its history. At least not in english language. I´ll try to collect some links for the interested:
- Pros:it´s old, it´s near munich and the airport, good outdoor recreation possibilities
- Cons:it´s near munich and the airport
- In a nutshell:This town is a perfect allegory for the past and present of bavaria. It´s mixture of rural and urban lifestyle, the combination of religious and mundane past and present is worth to be explored.
There are a lot of small roads and paths to take and most of them are delightful. All you need is a good map of the area... more travel advice
Freising, along the Isar to Garching (Beergarden) easy tour, 44km, no incline Freising, at the train station: cross the... more travel advice
Freising's Related Pages
Freising Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "City of Freising, Bavaria"
- "Domstadt Freising"
- "Nice town with the world's oldest brewery"
- "Proud citizen of the town of Freising"
- "Short stay, we'll be back!"
- "Good last night stop in Germany"
- "Freising - Bavaria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Freising
- Hotels in Freising
- Transportation in Freising
- Nightlife in Freising
- Restaurants in Freising
- Shopping in Freising
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Freising
- 8 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Freising?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Freising
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freising Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Coburg 1 review, 1 photo
- Kaltenberg 1 review, 1 photo
- Furth im Wald 1 review, 1 photo
- Germany 1 review
No friends yet.