"The colors of the world" Letra's Profile

It really took quit a lot of time to start building this homepage, but how to express the feeling that seazes you while you are watching at magnificent stones of ancient towns of Greece, sunny-bright cathedral of Piza, merry landscape of Tuscany that fills you with hope and lightness, severe mountains of Montenegro - it is such a mosaic of impressions and for everybody the same view arises different feellings.
It is such a pity that it isn't possible to travel 360 days a year!
I love the sea, but not crammed beaches. Somewhere in the stones where nobody can prevent you from communicating with nature. Too romantic you might think, no I don't think so but I am sure that if a person can't merge with the nature sometimes he doesn't live his life full.
There are still wild places in Russia and I used to raft down some Urals rivers when you don't come across a village for a few days and deer don't get afraid of you because they don't know yet what it is. :-)
Well, here is the start, I hope to continue to buld up my travel pages (really there are a lot of places I have already visited) one day.

It is also nice to spend some time at the summer cottage and to work in the garden. I don't mind it unless the weeds grew so quickly! But my dog likes the grass - she has a very satisfied face when rolling in high grass.

• Intro Updated Jan 13, 2008

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Letra's Profile Photo

Letra

“Nothing happens by chance!”

Ranked Member