"The colors of the world" Letra's Profile
It really took quit a lot of time to start building this homepage, but how to express the feeling that seazes you while you are watching at magnificent stones of ancient towns of Greece, sunny-bright cathedral of Piza, merry landscape of Tuscany that fills you with hope and lightness, severe mountains of Montenegro - it is such a mosaic of impressions and for everybody the same view arises different feellings.
It is such a pity that it isn't possible to travel 360 days a year!
I love the sea, but not crammed beaches. Somewhere in the stones where nobody can prevent you from communicating with nature. Too romantic you might think, no I don't think so but I am sure that if a person can't merge with the nature sometimes he doesn't live his life full.
There are still wild places in Russia and I used to raft down some Urals rivers when you don't come across a village for a few days and deer don't get afraid of you because they don't know yet what it is. :-)
Well, here is the start, I hope to continue to buld up my travel pages (really there are a lot of places I have already visited) one day.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Letra and Maria_75 are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "The colors of the world"
updated their Profile Page "The colors of the world"
- updated a Europe Travel Page "Poland: Warsaw and Krakov"
- Commented on jonb64's profile page
- Posted in Travel Turkey Forum "Travel partners"
- Wrote a Review Hills, a lot of sun, grapes and happiness... in Italy Favorites
- Central Croatia Intro, 3 photos
- Pamukkale Intro, 3 photos
- Italy 1 review, 1 photo
- Europe Intro, 1 photo