Sarti Things to Do Tips by metalactual
Sarti Things to Do: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Take the boat from Agios Nikolaos ( a small harbour - Sithonia ) and enjoy the ride. I'll see the west side of the Athos Peninsula and aprox. 10 monasteries. Boat stop in Ouranopolis for aprox 2 hours and after that go back to Agios Nikolaos ( shortest way ).
Cost: aprox.: 25 Eur ( pre-booked by local travel companies ). Short artistic program.
No meal, no drinks included in price above. All is extra-charge
Directions: Start in Agios Nicolaos.
Other Contact: http://www.macedonian-heritage.g
More Reviews (5)
metalactual's Related Pages
Sarti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Chalkidiki!..."
- "Sarti - Prefecture of Chalkidiki"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sarti
- 6 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sarti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sarti
Photos in SartiSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Sarti Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Istanbul 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Malmö Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Cala Figuera Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Bellagio 1 review, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 3 photos
- Budapest Intro, 3 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 3 photos
- Antalya Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.