"Linville, a look into America's past" Linville by TheTravelSlut
Linville Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 14 photos
From the Linville Caverns to the Linville Falls and Grandfather Mountain to Eastern Continental Divide, you will find peace and solitude or action sports in the area.
- Pros:Quiet, beautiful, able to get back to nature here
- Cons:Land is being gobbled up for development in the area
- In a nutshell:Typical of western North Carolina life. Very cool.
Grandfather Mountain is a U.N. International Biosphere Reserve (one of only 507 worldwide) and this is the only... more travel advice
TheTravelSlut's Related Pages
Linville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Linville, a look into America's past"
- "Linville, NC...on the way back from Sugar Mt"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Linville
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Linville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Linville
Photos in LinvilleSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Key West Intro, 25 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 16 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bradenton Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 7 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jeju-do Intro, 7 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 51 photos, 6 travelogues
- Jamaica Intro, 5 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Keys Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alaska Intro, 5 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue