Bradenton Things to Do Tips by TheTravelSlut Top 5 Page for this destination
Bradenton Things to Do: 19 reviews and 49 photos
McCabe's Irish Pub on Bloody Mary Sunday
US $3.25 for the best bloody mary on Sunday's is right in downtown Bradenton on Main Street.
With about 30 different condiments to add to your drink from traditional celery and tomatoes to slim jim's, pretzels , 12 different olives, fresh vegetables, and all in a realistic Irish pub setting.
Address: 302 12th St W (Main Street) Bradenton, FL 34205
Directions: Downtown Bradenton
Other Contact: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v
The Blue Door Spa staff..all incredible
Great location, great full-service facilities and great staff to pamper you in a full-spa experience.
With hair, nails, facials, make-up, massage, waxing, manicures, pedicures, hydrotherapy, and spa products with single or full package services, special events, bridal and wedding services, and all in a luxurious environment of cooling blue colors.
Blue Door Spa is awesome and a way for to treat and pamper yourself and I can personally recommend it.
Address: 5234 State Road 64 East • Bradenton, FL 34208
Directions: Exit 220 off Interstate 75 to Manatee Avenue east ( State Road 64) in the Bennett Plaza
Sunset from the RiverSkipper boat in Tampa Bay
During a recent family reunion I chartered Riverside Tours, Inc. of Bradenton to take guests on a sunset cruise west and down the Manatee River to the mouth of south Tampa Bay and the unanimous conclusion was that the cruise was highlight of the reunion not only for the sights and sunset but the ambiance of the riverboat and crew interaction with everyone onboard.
The 2+ hour trip on the river to the bay was flawless from start to finish and everyone was in a good comfort zone from the time they arrived on then docks at the Twin Dolphin Marina downtown Bradenton (the riverboat also departs from the Regatta Pointe Marina in Palmetto directly across the river from the Twin Dolphin).
The boat holds up to 37 passengers (I had 24 in my group) and has:
partially shaded deck with rain protection
Coast Guard certified with all safety equipment and briefing
A catered lunch is available for an extra $10 per person
Costs are $25 per person( includes tax but not gratuity)
Captain Tom and his wife are great hosts and very friendly and knowledgable Floridians.
We were fortunate with both the weather and water conditions the night we went (August 13) and saw dolphins, some great riverhome architecture and an awesome sunset.
Address: Twin Dolphin & Regatta Point Marina's on the river
Directions: Twin Dolphin marina in downtown Bradenton or Regatta Point Marina in Palmetto across the river
Other Contact: email@example.com
More Reviews (13)
- See All Rural Florida within the city
- See All Tiki Bar drinks & food on the river....
- See All Tampa (TPA) airport to Bradenton (SRQ)...
- Be careful when boating in Florida...
TheTravelSlut's Related Pages
Bradenton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "bradenton florida"
- "Bradenton, little Tampa South on the Gulf Coast"
- "Bradenton Florida"
- "Bradenton and the Gulf of Mexico"
- "Bradenton - Springtime home of the Pirates"
- "floridares32's new Bradenton Page"
- "What I think of Bradenton"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bradenton
- Hotels in Bradenton
- Transportation in Bradenton
- Nightlife in Bradenton
- Restaurants in Bradenton
- Warnings and Dangers in Bradenton
- See All...
Explore the World
- Departamento de Montevideo
- Avsallar Hotels
- Tela Hotels
- Sancerre Hotels
- Lago de Nicaragua Hotels
Badges & Stats in Bradenton
- 16 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Bradenton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bradenton
Photos in BradentonSee All Photos (37)
Videos in BradentonSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Key West Intro, 24 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 16 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bermuda Intro, 7 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jeju-do Intro, 7 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bradenton Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos
- Australia Intro, 51 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Keys Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jamaica Intro, 3 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alaska Intro, 5 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Bradenton hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West
- 142 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 6, 2013
- Pelican Post Motel
- 68 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 10, 2013
- Shorewalk Vacation Villas Resort
- 117 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 27, 2013
- Via Roma Beach Resort
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 13, 2013
- Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront
- 148 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2013
- Days Inn Bradenton Historic Downtown
- 46 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013