TheTravelSlut's profile photo

Apex

Travel Map

glabah's Profile Photo
glabah May 11, 2016 at 9:32 PM

Thank you very much for your kind birthday wishes.

I took the day off work, since there were some delays in some things there so wasn't much for me to do - so the bad news is less money due to less hours, but the good news is time off to explore some neglected local areas. I decided to go out to The Cove Palisades State Park, which was still a blank page in the VT database. As time permits I'm adding stuff about the park (I've not got much there yet so check back in a while when I've had a chance to add more). I also visited the Warm Springs Indian Reservation Museum, which also hadn't been in the VT page for Warm Springs.

All in all, a decent birthday for a VT member. I encourage others to explore areas and attractions nearby that aren't on the VT database yet as there are still some good ones that aren't there yet.

alza's Profile Photo
alza Apr 30, 2016 at 8:26 AM

Glad I saw you on Paddington's page (Ben) and found out that it's your birthday too!
Happy Birthday Ann and many happy returns!
lou in sunny Montréal -- bet that makes you jealous, hmm? :-)

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Apr 30, 2016 at 2:33 AM

Ann, Happy Birthday. You don't fail to give me a big smile when I'm visiting your pages. PJ

aussirose's Profile Photo
aussirose Dec 23, 2015 at 4:50 AM

Hey you guys! I'm having the most fondest thoughts right now of the time we spent together recently :o) Howie and I are really grateful for everything you, Charlie, Jenny and your neighbours did for us :o) xx Just dropped by to wish all of you a wonderful, wonderful Chrissy!! Lotsa love from me and Howie xx

TheTravelSlut Dec 23, 2015 at 11:17 PM

Hi to you and family and we wish you the fondest of Christmas wishes and a great 2016! And we can't wait until 2016's trip to Australia to share even more great times and to create even more great ,memories....

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin Dec 10, 2015 at 2:20 PM

Congrats on your Community Spirit award nom. Great to meet you in Florida. Hope you are well!

TheTravelSlut Dec 10, 2015 at 9:28 PM

Thank you! We were so happy that you and your family could attend our meet --and with VT items too! All is well and I'm in-between trips right now but headed west for an extended time next week. Enjoy the holidays!

hopang's Profile Photo
hopang Dec 4, 2015 at 6:57 AM

Hi Ann, Thanks for your birthday greetings. We celebrated our birthday at panoramic Cappadocia in Turkey. This is the first time we celebrated our blrthday outside our country of residence (i.e. Malaysia and Sweden). We just came back from our rather fabulous and wonderful one week's vacation only yesterday. We thoroughly enjoyed the food at those fantastic hotels in Turkey - so quite a lot of photographs and videos to be uploaded soon. ~ho & pang

kenHuocj's Profile Photo
kenHuocj Oct 11, 2015 at 1:43 AM

Your love of Life & Travel across 82 countries is obvious ~ continue sharing sip ;-)))

jpesman's Profile Photo
jpesman Sep 29, 2015 at 6:28 AM

hi there I live in Southwestern NC and see that you are up in the Carolinas a lot - don't know if you get over this way at all but if you do give me a heads up and maybe we can meet up

TheTravelSlut Sep 29, 2015 at 12:29 PM

Thank you Jo...I was just in the Boone area last month and will remember your location next trip to that area.....

traveller2016 Aug 2, 2015 at 10:11 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'trip to key west 4th-8th April 2016'. I appreciate your advice.

Yaqui's Profile Photo
Yaqui Jul 7, 2015 at 10:16 PM

Love your HP! Thank you for visiting my Fort Walton page. Its such a fascinating place! I was never bored..lol! Love the history there! Thank you again!