VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

TheTravelSlut's profile photo

Apex

Travel Map

chocolatecake's Profile Photo
chocolatecake Jan 10, 2017 at 8:12 AM

Hi Ann, just come to say 'Hello and Happy New Year 2017' before you are deleted. LOL

TheTravelSlut Jan 10, 2017 at 5:01 PM

Thanks. And Happy 2017 to you also coming from Australia. I'm still on Facebook, TravBuddy, TravellersPoint, etc<br/>

jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
jumpingnorman Jan 8, 2017 at 8:04 AM

Enjoyed knowing you through Vt Ann - take care and always stay beautiful :) Hugs :)

Cho45's Profile Photo
Cho45 Jan 7, 2017 at 2:36 AM

Hello Ann, thank you for your contact details. I also received a notice from VT about their inevitable departure. Sad, but I wasn't totally surprised, and just as I was about to post new travel blogs and reviews! And yes, I would like to keep in touch. Thanks again.

TheTravelSlut Jan 7, 2017 at 5:01 AM

Hi there....I sent you email with my contact info:<br/><br/>ann.lee8&#64;verizon.net

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Jan 2, 2017 at 8:05 AM

To all my VT friends out here
I hope you?ll have a fantastic new year.
A year with lots of happiness and joy
and of course some travel to enjoy!
But above all good health
because that?s still our greatest wealth!

Happy 2017!

TheTravelSlut Jan 3, 2017 at 5:21 AM

It was so awesome! 4 different venues for the firework explosions in various parts of the harbor and city<br/>

• jojes's Profile Photo
    jojes Jan 3, 2017 at 10:24 AM

And if you can enjoy that with lovely people around, makes it even more special! Glad you enjoyed it!

hopang's Profile Photo
hopang Nov 29, 2016 at 7:17 AM

Hi Ann, Thanks for your birthday greetings. ~ho & pang

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Nov 1, 2016 at 12:31 AM

Hi Ann TS,
The Big Sydney Meet has brought to us ( me and Wan ) great travel experience with wonderful VT friendship and many sweet memories. A click to accept VT friend may be not needed any more but I think it is the time we do it to add to let us hold our friendship tight.

TheTravelSlut Nov 4, 2016 at 8:09 PM

We really enjoyed your company and I hope our paths cross sometime in the future at another VT meet or ????.

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    DaHongHua Nov 5, 2016 at 4:22 PM

That is for sure, I will look at VT meet calendar often to catch up.

bungalow_bill49504's Profile Photo
bungalow_bill49504 Oct 13, 2016 at 6:04 AM

I'm glad your getting better. I'm still popping pain killers for my right shoulder. I went to my Dr and got checked out. I'm sure we will all take a while to get better and get over our traumatic experience.

TheTravelSlut Oct 13, 2016 at 3:45 PM

For sure....I look a mess with my bruises and feel pain still but the ship with friends is a great place to recover. Take care....<br/>

Trekki's Profile Photo
Trekki Oct 12, 2016 at 11:17 PM

Thank you Ann :-)) Stay safe on that cruise ship!!

Trekki's Profile Photo
Trekki Oct 11, 2016 at 8:19 AM

Hey Ann, heard what happened. You are quite a brave girl! Get better soon, latest on the cruise!!

TheTravelSlut Oct 12, 2016 at 4:02 AM

Thank you very much. I'm just very sore and bruised right now but with other VTers on the cruise and wow--what a difference 24 hours makes!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Trekki Oct 12, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Glad to hear that you are on the cruise too :-) Now it is time to lean back, spoil each other and enjoy the sunsets and sunrises. Hugs hugs :-))

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Oct 11, 2016 at 6:03 AM

Heard about what happened. Everything ok?

TheTravelSlut Oct 12, 2016 at 4:36 AM

LOL.....we all started the cruise with a cocktail and I;m sure we will end it that way too...

• jojes's Profile Photo
    jojes Oct 12, 2016 at 4:54 AM

With some more inbetween too I guess ... Have a great time and say hi to everyone!<br/>By the way, thanks for the friend request :-)