"My trips" Malopolanin2006's Profile

I visited several countries in Europe, I planed even to emmigrate years ago (to South Africa) but finally I stayed here in Poland, in Krakow, where is my job, family, etc, where I always came back with a pleasure, and where I have lived since my birthday.

Lately I have rather been traveling together with my family but there are situations while they refuse their accompaning. Such a situation had a place while my short jump to Albania from Montenegro. They were afraid to visit Albania without any reason. Albania appeared safe and Albanians were very friendly. Travel to Albania to support its inhabitants in catching the rest of Europe. The country is beautiful but be prepared for vast contrasts.

Nearest and last trips

I have just returned from Croatia, Krk Island and short transit stay in Slovenia. My plans for the nearest future contains Estland and Latvia or Romania and Bulgaria.

• Intro Updated Aug 10, 2008

May 1, 2014 at 5:15 AM

Sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you will have a wonderful year filled with good luck, health, and lots of happy moments.

• Durfun's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Good comment re visiting Albania :-) If only more people thought like you ;-)

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Happy Birthday Witek!

Apr 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Happy birthday,old friend! Hope you have a wonderful day... and all your fond wishes comes true.

Dec 23, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I wish you a Merry Christmas and speedy return to VT!

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Hello my dear friend, where are you? You are not visible on VT. Wishing you many Happy Returns of the day in advance!!!

• Malopolanin2006's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Thanks for all birthday wishes ! Do you know that the same day (April 22) was born L E N I N :-))) It is tru.

Apr 22, 2009 at 7:35 AM

Happy birthday, dear pen pal. Hope you have a wonderful day and month! I look forward to meeting you in Krakow one day.

• HimalayanSherpa's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2009 at 7:03 AM

Hi Witek, Thank you for adding me in our friends list. I feel really happy to know each other through VT.

• glennkasner's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2008 at 10:50 PM

Thanks for the birthday greeting - not late at all - My birthday is only today!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!