"My trips" Malopolanin2006's Profile
I visited several countries in Europe, I planed even to emmigrate years ago (to South Africa) but finally I stayed here in Poland, in Krakow, where is my job, family, etc, where I always came back with a pleasure, and where I have lived since my birthday.
Lately I have rather been traveling together with my family but there are situations while they refuse their accompaning. Such a situation had a place while my short jump to Albania from Montenegro. They were afraid to visit Albania without any reason. Albania appeared safe and Albanians were very friendly. Travel to Albania to support its inhabitants in catching the rest of Europe. The country is beautiful but be prepared for vast contrasts.
I have just returned from Croatia, Krk Island and short transit stay in Slovenia. My plans for the nearest future contains Estland and Latvia or Romania and Bulgaria.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 9 Reviews
- 112 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Malopolanin2006 and Burtty are now friends.
- updated a Turkey Travel Page "Visiting Turkey"
- Posted in Travel Bulgaria Forum "accomodation in Bulgaria"
- Commented on reelroad's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Our dog"
created their Personal Page "Our dog"
- Wrote a Review Unpleasent surprises in Ukraina Tourist Traps
PhotosSee All Photos (112)
Top 5 Pages
- Ukraina Intro, 3 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Albania Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue