"Potipot island - where time moves in slow mo" Candelaria by zippee
Candelaria Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 79 photos
Potipot island in Candelaria, Zambales offers a calm water to swim and snorkle. its clear water and white sand topped with trees swinging to the wind is perfect for unlimited photo ops.
- Pros:Very relaxing
- Cons:the island's not properly maintained (garbage, plastics, etc)
We didn't get to try some Candelaria's restaurant as we opted to bring our own food and buy some seafoods along the... more travel advice
We didn't get to experience the sunset in the island as we came to the Candelaria shore earlier than planned because it... more travel advice
zippee's Related Pages
Candelaria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " CANDELARIA: Unexpectedly"
- "Potipot Redux"
- "From the bosoms of Candelaria"
- "Potipot island - where time moves in slow mo"
- "POTIPOT ISLAND, CANDELARIA, ZAMBALES"
- "Discovering Candelaria"
- "Candelaria at Mango harvet"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Candelaria
- Hotels in Candelaria
- Transportation in Candelaria
- Nightlife in Candelaria
- Restaurants in Candelaria
- Warnings and Dangers in Candelaria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Candelaria
- 13 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Candelaria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Candelaria
Photos in CandelariaSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Boracay Island Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos
- Candelaria Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Cagbalete Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Sagada Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Puerto Galera Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Anilao Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Baguio Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Coron Island Intro, 1 review, 3 photos