Drugness hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

ger4444 Jul 12, 2014 at 7:34 AM

You're welcome

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya May 3, 2014 at 1:13 PM

I hope you had nice experience during your travel trough Balkan.

Drugness May 3, 2014 at 2:11 PM

As always, it was magnificent! In fact, with every trip there, it just gets better and better :)

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Odiseya May 3, 2014 at 11:39 PM

I am glad you had positive impression. Welcome any time!

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya Jan 13, 2014 at 6:50 AM

I just see your question about Doboj. I live here. I hope it would be helpful. Welcome to country! I wish you a pleasant stay!

Drugness Jan 22, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it! :) But I still have to wait a few more months :) Hehe :)
    All the best to you!

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Odiseya Jan 22, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Thank you! I am happy to see that you interesting to visit my country. Summer is the best time to explore region. If you have any question any time it would be my pleasure to help you!

HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
HORSCHECK Jul 13, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Are you already back from Belarus? Did you enjoy your trip? Could you make use of our tips?

Drugness Jul 16, 2013 at 5:54 AM

Hi Horscheck!
    Thanks for the message. Yes i'm back since last week. What can I say. I had a FANTASTIC time in Belarus! Everything worked exactly as it was supposed to, except for a couple of small things :)
    I felt very comfortable during my entire time in the country. One of the most striking things is how different each town/city is to the next.
    I think Minsk was definitely my favourite but Brest & Grodno ran it close! I didn't make it to Gomel. I had planned to, and I arrived at the bus station in Mogilev at circa 08.00 to get an early start. Unfortunately, that day there were no buses or trains until about 13.30 and I was only planning to make a daytrip to Gomel, so I had to scrap the idea.
    Also, I made the trip to Belarus train station outside Minsk! That was smooth. Zaslavl was small and quite interesting, but I wasn't able to get transport from there to the Stalin Line. I ended up getting a taxi from my hostel to the museum a few days later.
    My pigeon Russian was useful throughout the trip, very useful!
    So, tips here were very useful indeed. I can't wait to go back!!!!

Matyas Jul 28, 2007 at 5:00 PM

a polish living in ireland or an irish who loves polish beer?:)

Drugness Jan 22, 2014 at 6:25 AM

Definitely the latter, Matyas! :) And I still love the piwo :) P.S. Sorry for the late reply :)

fr3d's Profile Photo
fr3d Feb 22, 2007 at 2:47 AM

I'm not at the stage where I can apply for visas yet but if i find anything useful at all I'll pass it on and would appreciate it if you could do the same. I'm already dead excited about this trip. Cheers, Mark