"holidays in Altinkum" Altinkum by johnnywhitepants

Altinkum Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 77 photos

changing scenery

The changes to Altinkum are fast and furious, My first visit to this resort was back in 2005 it was an up and coming resort, and I decided as soon as i visited to buy a property out there as I could see the potential,I bought a three bed penthouse duplex apartment off plan,at the time I thought am I doing the right thing? .I had seen an advert in our local paper about a company building holiday homes in Altinkum, I contacted the builder by phone in July 04, I was holidaying in Marmaris at the time and decided to visit Altinkum courtisy of the buiders. I loved the place as soon as i saw it, and after talking to people who had already bought properties off the builder, decided to go ahead. we had been taken around some projects already built and some still under construction,and also plots ready to purchase off plan. We looked over plans for development of Sevim Apartments, at the time we diden't have all the funds available to go ahead, knowing we would soon be in a position to be able to purchase we went ahead. The builder went through the details and explained we would may be best going for a two bed apartment, but having seen the plans we decided to buy a sea view penthouse, four years on and it just gets better,with a massive mariner under constuction to be comleted next year and planned golf courses in the pipeline, and also a fantastic water park twenty minuetes up the road, i am very pleased with my purchase and all down to a really nice man (Ayhan) who owns Aymet Homes in Turkey. Avery trustworthy man to do buissness with.

• Pros:really good climate, hot in high season
  • Cons:a bit dusty at times
  • In a nutshell:a really nice and friendly resort to visit
  • Last visit to Altinkum: Jul 2007
  • Intro Updated Jun 25, 2008

Comments

johnnywhitepants Visits Here Frequently!

johnnywhitepants

“go by vmax when ever you can”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Altinkum

Have you been to Altinkum?

Latest Activity in Altinkum