"STEPPING BACK INTO TIME" Top 5 Page for this destination Sheboygan by moiraistyx

Sheboygan Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 92 photos

A SYNOPSIS OF THE CITY

I had the wonderful opportunity of working in this beautiful city on a temporary basis. A friend of mine was on the board of directors of the Sheboygan Child Care Center and she asked me to help them out after they had fired their director. I spent 10 weeks establishing a filing system, billing system, accounts payable and receivable and so forth. More importantly, I was able to get the facility out of financial distress. I was saddened to read today that a mere 10 months after straightening out the finances of this wonderful center that they were back into the same situation. Luckily the Salvation Army stepped in and took over the facility, which is the first and largest free preschool day-care facility in Wisconsin, dating back to 1934.

• Last visit to Sheboygan: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Jun 15, 2006

• rdney99's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2008 at 6:10 PM

Glad you liked Wisconsin so much, Sheboygan has really been fixed up nice around the harbor and river. The state is beautiful, most of the year anyway. - Tony

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2007 at 2:09 PM

Too bad about all those photos, but I agree that one should abide by the confidentiality rules. When I was a child there was a song that started "Mention My Name in Sheboygan, it’s the greatest little town in the world." (Bob and Ray's theme song.)

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2007 at 10:14 AM

I used to date a sports trainer when I was young, she taught me how to do it properly!

• dlandt's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2006 at 9:30 AM

What were you doing on my Athens page when you could have been on my AUSTRALIA page. Athens was a very early attempt, Australia was done after I got good at it.

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2006 at 6:28 AM

Sheboygan looked quite pretty when we drove through it, but lots of snow & ice so we couldn't have enjoyed these wonderful tips of yours. We Aussies were freezing!

moiraistyx Visits Here Frequently!

moiraistyx

“Engaged to member haunted1030 on 1/1/11”

Badges & Stats in Sheboygan

Have you been to Sheboygan?

Latest Activity in Sheboygan