"THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE REALLY IS SOME WHERE" Kewaskum by moiraistyx

Kewaskum Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 10 photos

HIKING, BIKING, HUNTING, FISHING, SWIMMING

The actual town of Kewaskum really doesn't have much to it. There's some antique shops and a couple of restaurants, but nothing really worth mentioning. There is an auction house that has weekend auctions, you can pick up a good deal or two if you are patient. What is really nice about Kewaskum is the abundance of outdoor activities. I happened to be a hiker and mountain biker, so I visited this area often when I lived in Wisconsin. There are many trails and lakes to explore. Take a look at my tips, I've listed some of the trails and activities that I liked to do. As I dig out more pictures I will add to them.

• Last visit to Kewaskum: Jul 2004
  • Intro Written May 9, 2006

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2008 at 3:36 PM

Thanks for this lovely page and the ratings you gave me :-)

• haunted1030's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2008 at 3:17 AM

I love your hiking tips. Your more recent ones on your New Paltz page are much better, but some of these pictures are great. You haven't lost your great eye for a good pic that's for sure.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2006 at 7:01 AM

Interesting hiking tips with fine photos. I've been to Kettle Moraine (I think) but I must have been a very small child at the time because I don't remember anything about it.

• Tom_In_Madison's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2006 at 8:02 AM

I've heard of New Fane, people I know go there. The photos are gorgeous...it will look like that here in about 2 weeks.

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2006 at 2:04 PM

I had a member argue with me that there were no cobras and he lived there! There are numerous pics and tips on these accross VT.

• yooperprof's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2006 at 1:09 PM

I consider myself a connosiuer of Wisconsin places, and this is the first time I've heard of Kewaskum! Thanks for the page - it looks beautiful, sp. in autumn.

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2006 at 11:37 PM

G'Day Thalia. This can't be the Kewaskum just out of West Bend where we snow skied at Sunburst can it? I thought Kettle Moraine was farther north.

• butterfly_girl's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2006 at 12:20 PM

Great info here, thanks for letting me know!!

moiraistyx

“Engaged to member haunted1030 on 1/1/11”

Badges & Stats in Kewaskum

Have you been to Kewaskum?

Latest Activity in Kewaskum