"THE NIAGARA FALLS TYPE REGION OF PENNSYLVANIA" Top 5 Page for this destination Bushkill by moiraistyx

Bushkill Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 59 photos

A couple of weeks ago, I hopped in my car and headed towards Bushkill, in hopes of hiking the various trails to the beautiful waterfalls. Bushkill is one of the many small towns that make up the Pocono Mountain region of Pennsylvania. The drive from New York is very picturesque and calming. On my way down I passed several historical markers and signs for other places to see, so of course I stopped at a couple of them on my way back.

• Pros:The numerous hiking trails and waterfalls.
  • Cons:Crowds of people.
  • Last visit to Bushkill: Jul 2006
  • Intro Written Aug 8, 2006

• Jun 24, 2008 at 8:32 PM

Don't your legs feel wonderful after your have walked the whole trail and then have to walk up the original stairs in the beginning?? I didn't think my mother was going to make it!

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2006 at 11:03 AM

Not as sexy as you! Besides, I look terrible in a bikini!

• Hopkid's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2006 at 6:44 PM

Hi Thalia! Thanks for visiting my Portland page. Nice pics and tips on Bushkill. Sounds nice. For more waterfalls check the tips on my Crater Lake page.

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2006 at 1:35 AM

that looks totally beautiful. i´ll be cycling around pennsylvania for a couple of weeks in september and i´m even looking more forward to it now. thanks for sharing your nice photos with us.

• Bilimari's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2006 at 9:20 AM

Hi Thalia, A nice weekend trip to waterfalls... ahhhh, it sounds great. Great photos! :)

• Travmad's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2006 at 7:25 PM

There are some nice places tp camp around there as well.

moiraistyx

“Engaged to member haunted1030 on 1/1/11”

Badges & Stats in Bushkill

Have you been to Bushkill?