"THE RENASSAINCE FAIR AND FOREST OF FEAR" Sterling Forest by moiraistyx
Sterling Forest Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 60 photos
Back in July, Muratori had to cancel some weekend plans we had due to a work emergency. When he promised to make it up to me by taking me to the Renassaince Fair on the day of my choice all expenses paid, I took him up on it. Little did I know that I would have such a good time that I would come back in two weeks with Patrick, James and James' nephews Christopher and Nick. Each time was a terrific experience filled with fun and fancy. The children had a great time and they loved the joust.
Sterling Forest turn into the Forest of Fear shortly after the completion of the Renassaince Fair. I haven't been there yet, but am already making plans for this Halloween Season.
- Pros:There's fun for everyon.
- Cons:Bring your wallet cause your gonna spend some dough.
This is a great celebration of the Renaissance. Muratori promised to bring me here after standing me up for my sister's... more travel advice
There are a few opportunities for visitors to observe and interact with animals at the fair. There is a free petting zoo... more travel advice
moiraistyx's Related Pages
Sterling Forest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE RENASSAINCE FAIR AND FOREST OF FEAR"
- "New York Renaissance Faire"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sterling Forest
- Restaurants in Sterling Forest
- Shopping in Sterling Forest
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sterling Forest
- 7 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Sterling Forest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sterling Forest
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Intro, 74 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Paltz Intro, 45 reviews, 114 photos, 6 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 25 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salem Intro, 35 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 27 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bronx Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sleepy Hollow Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues