"ALL ON MY OWN-MY FIRST APARTMENT ALONE" Middletown by moiraistyx

Middletown Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 64 photos

I ended up moving to Middletown mostly as a fluke. My good friend Tiffany was moving in with her boyfriend and ended up needing to rent out her house. We were in the gym one day and she casually says, hey, you still looking for a place, yup, I said, wanna rent mine she says, how much, I said, $800 she said, done I said. So I am renting out this oh so very cute, salt box 3 bedroom home with a front and back yard in a cozy neighborhood in Middletown. Now I have a whole new town to explore and write about for you guys. It may not be Rome or Paris or Sydney or anyplace exciting, but I call it home and it's a pretty decent town. Contrary to popular belief, Middletown is not filled with undesirables, I've found the people here to be rather friendly and helpful.

• Pros:Lots of restaurants, places to shop, parks and very diverse.
  • Cons:Streets tend to flood, terrible plowing in the winter, lots of potholes and too many cars.
  • Last visit to Middletown: Jan 2008
  • Intro Updated Mar 15, 2008

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2012 at 4:45 PM

CONGRATULATIONS !!! WELL DONE YOU !!

• virtualpatrick's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I remember when You You Restaurant was the Hawaiian Fountain. El Bandido - had plenty of sangria there way back when...

• haunted1030's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2008 at 1:14 PM

You write the best restaurant tips. I loved reading through our memories on your pages.

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2008 at 6:17 PM

thrilled to know that Middletown has advanced beyond Denny's on 211 and the venerable Colonial Diner.

moiraistyx Used To Live Here!

moiraistyx

“Engaged to member haunted1030 on 1/1/11”

Badges & Stats in Middletown

Have you been to Middletown?

Latest Activity in Middletown