"BLUE WATERS, WHITE SAND AND TONS OF HISTORY," Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan by moiraistyx

San Juan Travel Guide: 717 reviews and 2,390 photos

When I decided to make a trip to Puerto Rico last fall, it had nothing to do with anything, or should I say the lack of anything, I knew about the island. I chose Puerto Rico for a really stupid reason, it was the farthest away place I could get using a credit from a trip I didn't take the summer before. I was lucky enough to have a great friend, Jason (he's my friend from Fort Lauderdale), who decided to join me for my trip. I have to admit, I wish we had enjoyed more of the night life, but hey, we tired ourselves out with all the daytime activity, so when we got back to the hotel around 8 or 9 o'clock, it took all of our energy to make it to our room to pass out.

• Last visit to San Juan: Jul 2006
  • Intro Written Aug 9, 2007

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2009 at 5:27 AM

Great photos/detail - took the delux tour w/you - I love the music here. Ciao, <(•¿•)>

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2009 at 12:59 PM

Wonderful detailed page! Thanks a lot! ~~~

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2009 at 7:41 AM

That's a nice tip to kitefly in Puerto Rico - we are going there this June. I also just watched a Travel with Kids to Puerto Rico video I got from library - can't wait to see San Juan! I'll look for Pinky's!

• Camping_Girl's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2008 at 5:22 PM

Wow. Here's another place to add to my list of places to see before I die.... Great page!

• starship's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2008 at 7:59 PM

Nice page! Excellent hotel and restaurant tips! Old Town is a great place to explore on foot! I didn't realize there was good snorkeling there.

• JosueGonzalez's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2008 at 7:09 PM

No, Dunbar's still in business. And is a real good one folks! Try their German Potatoes...killer ones!

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2008 at 3:18 PM

Nice page Patricia, have not been to this part of the world. Will be in Portugal & Spain in 5 weeks so might gleam some of the atmosphere.

• May 14, 2008 at 3:00 PM

I should have come with you when you invited me. This looks great.

• haunted1030's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 2:06 PM

I love reading your tips. One day soon we will be making our own memories of all these wonderful places.

• wilocrek's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2008 at 11:34 PM

Great page, excellent tips! It looks like we both did similiar things while in San Juan! As they say "Great minds think (and do) alike"!

moiraistyx

“Engaged to member haunted1030 on 1/1/11”

Badges & Stats in San Juan

Have you been to San Juan?

Latest Activity in San Juan