moiraistyx's profile photo

Albany

Travel Map

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Feb 26, 2015 at 3:35 PM

belated birthday wishes, see you havent logged in for a while, hope all well with you!

Yaqui's Profile Photo
Yaqui Feb 22, 2015 at 10:09 PM

Happy Belated Birthday!

Herkbert's Profile Photo
Herkbert Feb 22, 2015 at 1:26 PM

Happy Belated Birthday, Patricia! Hope your day was a great one..

DAO's Profile Photo
DAO Feb 20, 2015 at 1:56 AM

Happy Belated Birthday! Glitches on VT !!!

TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
TheTravelSlut Feb 19, 2015 at 3:31 PM

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you!

SOLODANCER's Profile Photo

pieter_jan_v Feb 15, 2015 at 1:31 AM

Patricia, Happy Birthday. PJ

VTDC's Profile Photo
VTDC Sep 11, 2014 at 12:13 AM

You are currently signed up to the VT DC Meet (VT Meeting). As we are 6 weeks away, we would ask you review your sign-up and remove your name if you are definitely no longer attending.

If you are attending, there are a number of individual event meets, all of which are listed on "The Plan" - our TL which lists details and links to the meets so you can decide which one(s) you might like to join us for. If you are confirmed attending any of the individual events, can you please ensure that you have signed up for them so that we can have a clear indication of the numbers attending and/or whom to expect.

If you have any questions/queries, feel free to drop a note to us and we'll see about getting an answer back to you as quickly as possible.

We're looking forward to seeing you in Washington!
Have fun planning!!

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo
    moiraistyx Sep 18, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Thanks for the reminder. I am most likely not coming. I just found out yesterday that my son's 8th grade class will be going to DC in May and he wants to hold off going to DC until he can go with his friends. I am going to volunteer as a chaperone. I hope you guys have a blast.

DAO's Profile Photo
DAO Aug 7, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Thanks for bigging me up