"A Great Spring Cty Break!" Hamburg by Gillybob
Hamburg Travel Guide: 1,495 reviews and 3,537 photos
Home to over 1.8 million people, Hamburg is Germany's second largest city. The city is situated on the River Elbe, with its port being the second largest in Europe.
I enjoyed a short break in Hamburg during Spring of 2011.
With one of Europe's most efficient and effective train services, Germany is highly accessible for travelling via... more travel advice
This Roman Catholic cathedral is located in Sankt Georg, Hamburg and became the cathedral of the Archdiocese of Hamburg... more travel advice
Gillybob's Related Pages
Hamburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hamburg - a lot of great memories"
- "Port Hamburg Welcomes You!"
- "The Forgotten Hamburg"
- "FIFA came & went! But There's Still Lots To Do!"
- "Welcome to Hamburg"
- "In the footsteps of . . . Schnabelewopski?!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hamburg
- Hotels in Hamburg
- Transportation in Hamburg
- Nightlife in Hamburg
- Restaurants in Hamburg
- Shopping in Hamburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Hamburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hamburg
- 6 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Hamburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamburg
Photos in HamburgSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 46 reviews, 181 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dolgellau Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sowerby Bridge Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 6 reviews, 62 photos, 7 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos