"Overnight Stay - too little time for a real visit!" El Paso by Gillybob
El Paso Travel Guide: 218 reviews and 617 photos
I only had an overnight stay in El Paso whilst changing Greyhound buses. I would definitely like the opportunity to return and see more of the city.
Having just one night to spend in El Paso, I was keen to see the border crossing over to Mexico. I woke early on the... more travel advice
The El Paso Laundry and Cleaners Company was originally established in 1891 and moved to it's location at S Sante Fe... more travel advice
Gillybob's Related Pages
El Paso Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Sun City"
- "Jumping Around El Paso!"
- "El Paso: City of Sun and Sharp Contrasts"
- "Basaic El Paso Page"
- "El Paso, Texas"
- "El Paso appears not to be Bush country"
- "El Paso"
- See All...
- Things to Do in El Paso
- Hotels in El Paso
- Transportation in El Paso
- Nightlife in El Paso
- Restaurants in El Paso
- Shopping in El Paso
- Warnings and Dangers in El Paso
- See All...
Badges & Stats in El Paso
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to El Paso?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in El Paso
Photos in El PasoSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 46 reviews, 181 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dolgellau Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sowerby Bridge Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 6 reviews, 62 photos, 7 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos