"Home to Lake Bala" Bala by Gillybob
Bala Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 131 photos
With just under 2,000 people in its population, this small market town in Gwynedd is a popular stopping point for people heading to its lake (Lake Bala) or on to the many popular tourist and holiday destinations of north Wales.
The high street is lined with restaurants, outdoor shops, small supermarkets and general stores where many a tourist can be found stocking up for their trip.
Gillybob's Related Pages
Bala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Bala"
- "Home to Lake Bala"
- "A town on the Lake"
- "VT camping but I could only stomach a day of it"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bala
- Hotels in Bala
- Transportation in Bala
- Restaurants in Bala
- Shopping in Bala
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bala
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Bala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bala
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 47 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dolgellau Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sowerby Bridge Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 6 reviews, 62 photos, 7 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos