Manchester Shopping Tips by Gillybob
Manchester Shopping: 100 reviews and 104 photos
Evans is one of the Burton Group shops. It specialises in ladieswear for the UK 16+ market. If you're a size UK 16+, you'll know that choices are few and far between (especially once you get bigger than size 22). Furthermore, the range in this shop nearly always goes up to UK size 32.
Evans has a great assortment ranging from casualwear right through to lingerie and businesswear.
Their sales racks fluctuate from the inevitable "can't find anything cheap here" to the glorious "its ALL my size!". Sales bargains can be found towards the end of each season but its always worth popping back a week or two into the sales when there are often further reductions and new items added.
What to buy: Ladies, do you honestly need me to tell you what to shop for - just enjoy the selection.
What to pay: Prices range quite significantly but a blouse will cost you around the GBP25 price range.
Address: Arndale Centre, Market Street, Manchester
Directions: Once you've entered the Arndale Centre, head towards the bridge over to M&S and Selfridges, Evans is on the walkway through to the new winter garden and has an entrance next to Burtons Menswear shop.
Phone: 0161 832 3151
Theme: Women's Clothes
More Reviews (14)
Gillybob's Related Pages
Manchester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ben-UK's Manchester page"
- "My Manchester"
- "Manchester - Full of Surprises"
- "Manchester - a versatile city"
- "Manchester and the Christmas Markets"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manchester
- Hotels in Manchester
- Transportation in Manchester
- Nightlife in Manchester
- Restaurants in Manchester
- Shopping in Manchester
- Warnings and Dangers in Manchester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manchester
- 15 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 70 Forum posts
- 50 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Manchester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manchester
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Move travel page to another..."
- Commented on one of Gillybob's Manchester travel pages
- created a Manchester Travelogue "Manchester Christmas Markets - 2012"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Manchester Christmas Markets - 2012"
- Wrote a Review Wonderful duck confit! about Cafe Rouge Restaurant Bar Cafe in Manchester Restaurants
Photos in ManchesterSee All Photos (49)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 47 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dolgellau Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sowerby Bridge Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 6 reviews, 62 photos, 7 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Chinatown- 20 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Natural History Museum- 9 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Old Trafford- 33 Reviews, 51 Photos
- Imperial War Museum- 14 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Castlefield- 17 Reviews, 31 Photos
- Cathedral- 26 Reviews, 62 Photos
- Museum of Science and Industry- 27 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Urbis- 16 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Wheel- 12 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Salford Quays Lowry- 24 Reviews, 30 Photos
See All Manchester Things to Do