"Quick Visit" Stafford by Gillybob
Stafford Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 98 photos
Stafford offers a great opportunity for a short stop-off if you are travelling cross-country in England.
Its also a great place to catch up with the local VTers and those passing through.
The town is full of character with buildings reflecting England's great history.
- Pros:Small enough to wander around in a day
- In a nutshell:History in the heart of England
Stafford is easily accessible from London via train. The mainline station has services running directly to London,... more travel advice
St Mary's, formerly a royal free chapel and collegiate, with a dean and twelve canons, is a large, cruciform building of... more travel advice
Gillybob's Related Pages
Stafford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quick Visit"
- "Very pleasant little market town"
- "Stafford - The Midlands"
- "Many years ago I used to go to Stafford"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stafford
- Transportation in Stafford
- Nightlife in Stafford
- Restaurants in Stafford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stafford
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Stafford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stafford
Photos in StaffordSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 45 reviews, 181 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dolgellau Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sowerby Bridge Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 6 reviews, 62 photos, 7 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos