"Home of Blarney Castle and the Blarney Stone" Top 5 Page for this destination Blarney by Gillybob
Blarney Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 212 photos
The small village of Blarney in southern Ireland is the home of the Blarney Castle where, after a climb up a medieval staircase, you will find the Blarney Stone, said to offer the gift of the gab if kissed.
- Pros:Small and easy to walk around
- Cons:Can be very busy with tourists during the peak season
- In a nutshell:Home of the Blarney Stone!
Blarney Village Square is quite small, taking no more than 10 minutes to walk around. The square is surrounded by... more travel advice
Research had suggested that a bargain or two could be obtained at this converted mill. However, I was totally... more travel advice
Gillybob's Related Pages
Blarney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blarney- Pucker up!!"
- "The Enchantment Of Blarney"
- "Home of Blarney Castle and the Blarney Stone"
- "The Town of Blarney"
- "The Blarney Castle: The Last Magical Castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blarney
- Hotels in Blarney
- Transportation in Blarney
- Restaurants in Blarney
- Shopping in Blarney
- Warnings and Dangers in Blarney
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blarney
- 8 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Blarney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blarney
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 47 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dolgellau Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sowerby Bridge Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 15 reviews, 53 photos
- Darwin Intro, 6 reviews, 62 photos, 7 travelogues
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos